Myerson Consulting is certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE)
by the Indiana Department of Administration.
Established in 2003, Myerson Consulting is a boutique urban planning firm specializing in transforming facts and data to share compelling stories. I use research and writing to promote livable communities, drive policy, and elevate public understanding.
- Housing programs and policies
- Affordable, attainable, and mixed-income housing
- Land use policy
- Real estate development
- Research and writing
- Project & publication management
- Program development
- Public policy evaluation
- Grant management
- Case studies
- Feature articles
- Project profiles
- Research reports
- White papers
- Policy analysis
- Blog posts
How We Work
Free discovery call!
We can learn more about each other and our companies. We'll discuss where you are now and where you need to be, what's working well and what you are struggling with.
Clients & Collaborations
- National clients: include the Urban Land Institute, the National Association of Home Builders, Smart Growth America, and the National Association of REALTORS.
- State/Local Partners: Myerson Consulting regularly works with local/state governments and mission-motivated nonprofits working in land use, housing, and community development.
- Collaborations: Add to your expertise and magnify your impact!
I am happy to team with other planning firms on projects.